The Plan Member Portal is a secure website where midwife plan members can view benefits coverage, monthly premiums, Leave Savings Account balance, and benefits arrears. If you've never visited the Plan Member Portal before, you'll need to create a new account. Use your 4 digit AOM number as your certificate number, and enter MIDW for client number. Watch the video below to guide you through the process, review the guide below, or download a PDF version of the guide.
1. To access the portal, click on the button in the blue box on the right hand side of our website, midwivesbenefits.ca
2. The first time you visit, you'll need to register. To register, click on Create new account.
3. Enter your 4 digit AOM number as your certificate number. For Client Number, enter MIDW. Enter your birth date, email address, and create a password. Click the checkbox to consent to receive emails - in case you need to reset your password - then click Register Now.
4. You'll get an email to activate your account. Click the link, then login using your email address and the password you created. Check your junk or spam folder if you don't receive it right away.
5. Below is the portal home page where you can check on your benefits. If you need to make changes, download a Change Form and send it to the AOM Benefits Trust. All of our other forms and resources are still available on our main website.
We welcome your feedback and questions! You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 416.425.9974 (toll-free: 1.866.418.3773).