The Association of Ontario Midwives Benefits Trust (AOMBT) website offers user-friendly, relevant forms, documents and information resources for AOMBT plan members. For your security, plan members will need to log in to confirm their identity to access plan member-specific resources.
How does my benefits funding work?
Where can I get information on disability, parental, or general leaves?
How do I add or remove a spouse/partner or child(ren)?
Do I have coverage when I travel?
How do I submit claims?
How can I find out if my prescription or paramedical practitioner is covered?
Where do I go to check on my retirement savings?
Please log in to access plan member-specific forms and resources.
- Conversion of Health and dental for retirees
The latest from the AOMBT
- Managing Your Cash Flow - new video!
- AOMBT’s Disability Program: 2017 Spring Regional Meetings (presentation)
- Upcoming webinar: Managing Your Cash Flow
Benefits, industry, and financial news
- Canadians are living longer, but fewer are contributing to RRSPs
- Sexual Violence and Harassment Action Plan Act now in effect
- Changes to Canada Pension Plan: What do they mean for our plan members?