Security, health and wellness for the midwifery community.
The new Association of Ontario Midwives Benefits Trust (AOMBT) website offers user-friendly, relevant forms, documents and information resources for AOMBT plan members. For your security, plan members will need to log in to confirm their identity to access plan member-specific resources.
Information on the website is maintained by the AOMBT and we welcome your feedback if there are ways we can improve the site.
Please log in to access plan member-specific forms and resources.
- Equitable Life Dental Claim Form
- Equitable Life direct deposit form
- Equitable Life Health Claim Form
- Equitable Life pay direct drug claim form
- Conversion of Health and dental for retirees
- Submitting a claim
The latest from the AOMBT
- Upcoming webinars: Count on Yourself and Stay on Target!
- AOMBT is hiring! Manager, Benefit Solutions (1 year maternity leave replacement)
- Happy International Day of the Midwife!
- 2014 - 2015 Annual Report
- We need to hear from you! Please complete our 2016 Plan Member Survey
The AOMBT on TwitterTweets by @midwifebenefits
Benefits, industry, and financial news
- What does the new Federal budget mean for your security, health and wellness?
- 2016 Ontario Budget: Changes to tax credits and drug benefits
- The Government of Canada’s federal drug plans will join the pan-Canadian Pharmaceutical Alliance
- Re: Investing - a new tool from the Ontario Securities Commission
- Changes in TFSA contribution limits for 2016