The Association of Ontario Midwives Benefits Trust (AOMBT) website offers user-friendly, relevant forms, documents and information resources for AOMBT plan members. For your security, plan members will need to log in to confirm their identity to access plan member-specific resources.
How does my benefits funding work?
Where can I get information on disability, parental, or general leaves?
How do I add or remove a spouse/partner or child(ren)?
Do I have coverage when I travel?
How do I submit claims?
How can I find out if my prescription or paramedical practitioner is covered?
Where do I go to check on my retirement savings?
Please log in to access plan member-specific forms and resources.
- Conversion of Health and dental for retirees
The latest from the AOMBT
- Regional Meetings 2017
- We Need Your Voice: Seeking nominations for Trustees
- Midwives: Lump Sum Group RSP contributions
Benefits, industry, and financial news
- Sexual Violence and Harassment Action Plan Act now in effect
- Midwives: Win up to $2,500 in gift cards from Desjardins or a bonus deposit in your GRSP!
- Changes to Canada Pension Plan: What do they mean for our plan members?