Security, health and wellness for the midwifery community.
The Association of Ontario Midwives Benefits Trust (AOMBT) website offers user-friendly, relevant forms, documents and information resources for AOMBT plan members. For your security, plan members will need to log in to confirm their identity to access plan member-specific resources.
Information on the website is maintained by the AOMBT and we welcome your feedback if there are ways we can improve the site.
How does my benefits funding work?
Where can I get information on disability, parental, or general leaves?
How do I add or remove a spouse/partner or child(ren)?
Do I have coverage when I travel?
How do I submit claims?
How can I find out if my prescription or paramedical practitioner is covered?
Where do I go to check on my retirement savings or make investment changes or withdrawals (midwives, AOMBT and TBC employees)?
Please log in to access plan member-specific forms and resources.
- Conversion of Health and dental for retirees
- Equitable Life Dental Claim Form
- Equitable Life direct deposit form
- Equitable Life pay direct drug claim form
- Equitable Life Health Claim Form
- Submitting a claim
The latest from the AOMBT
- Fillable PDF Forms from the AOMBT
- Enroll in Optional Critical Illness coverage up to $25,000 with no medical evidence required from August 1 - 31
- Sustaining Midwifery: Improvements to the AOMBT Parental Leave Program
- Staying on Target: Your AOMBT Group Retirement Savings Plan
- Canada Post disruption
The AOMBT on TwitterTweets by @midwifebenefits
Benefits, industry, and financial news
- Midwives: Win up to $2,500 in gift cards from Desjardins or a bonus deposit in your GRSP!
- Changes to Canada Pension Plan: What do they mean for our plan members?
- The Ontario Government has passed the Pension Plan legislation
- What does the new Federal budget mean for your security, health and wellness?
- 2016 Ontario Budget: Changes to tax credits and drug benefits