Security, health and wellness for the midwifery community.
The new Association of Ontario Midwives Benefits Trust (AOMBT) website offers user-friendly, relevant forms, documents and information resources for AOMBT plan members. For your security, plan members will need to log in to confirm their identity to access plan member-specific resources.
Information on the website is maintained by the AOMBT and we welcome your feedback if there are ways we can improve the site.
Please log in to access plan member-specific forms and resources.
- Equitable Life Dental Claim Form
- Equitable Life direct deposit form
- Equitable Life Health Claim Form
- Equitable Life pay direct drug claim form
- Conversion of Health and dental for retirees
- Submitting a claim
The latest from the AOMBT
- New video resource: Count on Yourself
- New video: A Brief History of the Benefits Trust
- All About Long-Term Disability Benefits (VIDEO)
- Security, Health & Wellness: Benefits information for new registrants
- Upcoming webinars: Count on Yourself and Stay on Target!
The AOMBT on TwitterTweets by @midwifebenefits
Benefits, industry, and financial news
- Changes to Canada Pension Plan: What do they mean for our plan members?
- The Ontario Government has passed the Pension Plan legislation
- What does the new Federal budget mean for your security, health and wellness?
- 2016 Ontario Budget: Changes to tax credits and drug benefits
- The Government of Canada’s federal drug plans will join the pan-Canadian Pharmaceutical Alliance