Security, health and wellness for the midwifery community.
The Association of Ontario Midwives Benefits Trust (AOMBT) website offers user-friendly, relevant forms, documents and information resources for AOMBT plan members. For your security, plan members will need to log in to confirm their identity to access plan member-specific resources.
Information on the website is maintained by the AOMBT and we welcome your feedback if there are ways we can improve the site.
How does my benefits funding work?
Where can I get information on disability, parental, or general leaves?
How do I add or remove a spouse/partner or child(ren)?
Do I have coverage when I travel?
How do I submit claims?
How can I find out if my prescription or paramedical practitioner is covered?
Where do I go to check on my retirement savings or make investment changes or withdrawals (midwives, AOMBT and TBC employees)?
How do I submit the benefits funding invoice for my practice?
Please log in to access plan member-specific forms and resources.
- Conversion of Health and dental for retirees
- Equitable Life Dental Claim Form
- Equitable Life direct deposit form
- Equitable Life pay direct drug claim form
- Equitable Life Health Claim Form
- Submitting a claim
The latest from the AOMBT
- Security, Health & Wellness: The results of our 2016 Plan Member Survey
- Plan Now. Retire Later. (new video resource)
- Our email addresses have changed!
- Fillable PDF Forms from the AOMBT
- Enroll in Optional Critical Illness coverage up to $25,000 with no medical evidence required from August 1 - 31
The AOMBT on TwitterTweets by @midwifebenefits
Benefits, industry, and financial news
- Sexual Violence and Harassment Action Plan Act now in effect
- Midwives: Win up to $2,500 in gift cards from Desjardins or a bonus deposit in your GRSP!
- Changes to Canada Pension Plan: What do they mean for our plan members?
- The Ontario Government has passed the Pension Plan legislation
- What does the new Federal budget mean for your security, health and wellness?